Children's Ministry Coordinator
The Children's Ministry Coordinator is a part-time ministry position focused on leading our ministry to children ranging between birth and 4th grade. The applicant must have a love for teaching children about Jesus, partnering with families to disciple children, and leading volunteers to effectively do the work of ministry. King's Cross Church is only one year old, so working at a church plant provides the Children's Ministry Coordinator with the opportunity to use the foundation of ministry that has been established and continue to build a robust, gospel-centered ministry for kids.
- The ideal candidate would have a thriving relationship with God, and possess a love for the gospel and children.
- Sunday mornings and Monday staff meeting required.
- This position requires between 15-20 hours per week.
- The ideal candidate would possess leadership as well as administrative skills. At a church plant, all staff members wear many hats.
- If you are already a member of KCC and you believe your relationship with the church would change if you did not receive the job, we would ask that you consider not applying for the sake of the church.
How to apply:
Please read through the detailed job description by clicking here, and send your resume to . Our Associate Pastor, Kelly Graham, will reply with confirmation of receipt and further instructions.